Elmo is a 3 1/2-year-old Muppet who first appeared on Sesame Street in 1984. He is enthusiastic, friendly, and cheerful. He has a very positive, optimistic view of himself and life. He has a pet goldfish named Dorothy. His favorite hobbies are tap dancing and playing the piano.
Elmo is full of love and affection and can cheer you up if you are feeling down. He is a master at connecting to the hearts of others. Sometimes it is a Muppet who can help you shift your emotional state and make you laugh at the simple pleasures in life.
Today I am enjoying what I love most about Elmo and thankful for his presence in our world. Here are a few of his qualities that I most admire:
- He follows his heart
- He knows his authentic self and honors his instincts
- He cultivates his own interests
- He brings fun to his life in whatever he does
- He speaks his heart and his mind
- He strives to create a positive environment for himself and others
- He lives fully, loves sweetly, has fun, and is never without his sense of humor
- He asks questions
- Even if life is not easy, he makes a point to find the good and make things better
- He puts one foot in front of the other every day
Thank you Elmo!
Cheers and round of hugs on me,
P.S. – I am not allowed to have furry pets in my abode, but a think a fish will okay. I am off to find a lovely red one and name him Elmo.